Employers:Register first. When you’ve received the approval email you can login and post jobs. Postings are moderated and usually approved within a few hours.
Compulsory Fields: If you don’t have the specific information, select a default value. Examples: Salary: choose the radial button others, and type in DOE (Depends on Experience). Job Code: If you don’t have one, just type in N/A.
Job seekers: Register and login. You can subscribe to receive updates for specific categories via email or RSS feeds. Apply by following instructions in the job posting or by emailing your application to the contact email for the hiring organization.
Data Entry Specialist
This full-time position in the Advancement Office has significant responsibilities for many areas of data entry, including gift entry and donor data processing. The Data Entry Specialist will ensure all transactions are accurately recorded in the database.
• Adding records for new donors and prospects.
• Processing of gifts.
• Generating acknowledgment letters.
• Updating of address information.
• Associate’s degree or minimum of three years related experience preferred.
• Adhere to deadlines; good problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Self-starter, highly motivated; detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and maintain a positive attitude.
To apply for this position by October 8th, please refer to Employment Opportunities on our website. http://www.georgeschool.org