Reunion invitations provide an ideal opportunity to make a soft ask.
Some ideas on how to do this:
- Publicize challenge gifts from class
members or chairs.
- Mention previous year's participation
statistics or class giving totals and present the opportunity to match
or exceed these statistics either by the reunion classes in total, or by
- Talk about exceptional or special gifts
from previous or current year's class members.
- Include a "soft" case for support from
- Publicize Trophy or other prize
presentation for highest participation percentage, increase in giving,
At one of the main reunion events, or at a
class dinner, you can do a check presentation.