Stewardship Coordinator reports to the Director of Development and is
responsible for providing administrative support for the Development
Office and the stewardship of donor gifts and pledges.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General administrative duties including
processing correspondence, packaging shipments, reconciling vendor
invoices and coding for payment, etc.
- Gift and pledge stewardship:
- Accurately record all gifts and pledges
to the school.
- Create and maintain data in Power Campus
that accurately details the full record of donor transactions and
- Acknowledge all gifts and pledges in a
- Insure that donors are properly
receipted for their gifts.
- Interface with the Business Office for
daily gift reconciliation, correct channeling of funds, and periodic
reconciliation of accounts.
- Send pledge reminders on schedule.
- Insure that donors are placed in the
correct giving clubs and societies.
- Insure that matching gifts from donor
employers are solicited and received.
- Participate in donor recognition
activities including recognition of donor birthdays and anniversaries.
- Coordinate prayers and Masses with the
Chaplain for donor intentions and sending Mass cards to donors.
- Develop and maintain a donor processing
operations and standards manual.
- Establish a structured, systematic
program of stewardship that will outlast changes in staff and ensure
perpetual cordial relations with donors.
- Seek continuous improvement of the
stewardship function including streamlining tasks and developing
efficiencies in gift processing.
- Pursue continuing education and training
on the Schoolís development software as well as the best practices of
- Maintain the Schoolís reputation for
integrity, responsibility, caring, and prudent management of donor
- Bachelorís degree.
- Three years experience in a
fundraising, marketing, sales, or fulfillment environment.
- Strong PC skills. Expert in MS Word
and Excel. Fluent in Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience with customer or donor
databases required. Experience in Power Campus preferred.
- Strong written and oral
communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Positive, winning attitude.
Energetic, driven, and goal oriented.
- Highly ethical and able to maintain
- Willing to approach role and tasks
with a commitment to the mission and values of the School and the
teachings of the Catholic Church.