Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and managerial expertise.
- Ability to set priorities.
- High level of writing and communication
- Computer expertise.
- Professional demeanor.
Manage the administration of the Communications Department, including:
- Direct the Communications Department.
- Represent the Department at
College‑sponsored and community events.
- Serve as a representative on appropriate
- Work with consultants to meet student
Develop, implement and coordinate an
integrated program of public relations, including:
Direct a program of
media relations that expands the awareness and knowledge of the College.
Manage the promotion of
College events and activities.
Establish and maintain
lines of communication with the College community, internally and
Collaborate with the
Development Department concerning the goals of College advancement in
Serve as publications
editor the magazine, the view book, reports, newsletters, announcements,
schedules, handbooks and other materials, maintaining the integrity of
all College publications.
Oversee development of
creative and timely content for the College websites.
Pursue professional development.
Workshops, professional organizations, and community special events as
Bachelor's degree and 3‑5 years experience in public relations and