- Responsible to implement
administrative and donor-related activities for the annual campaign
while utilizing the support of the Development Associate.
- Manages all aspects of the annual
- Staff lead for all special events.
- Acts as a spokesperson for the
organization as needed to bring in funding, volunteers, etc.
- Provides organization, production and
maintenance of annual campaign materials and data, coordination of all
special event committees and volunteers.
- Consults with the Director of
Development to strategize annual campaign fundraising efforts and the
supervision of the Grant Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- CFRE preferred.
- Minimum two years development
experience, including annual campaigns.
- Knowledge of fund development
principles and public relations.
- Strong organizational, administration,
telephone and interpersonal communication skills, detail and “big
- Strong word processing, desktop
publishing, and spreadsheet experience.
- Skill in preparing written reports and
- Solid writing, editing and
- Professional demeanor, flexible and
able to respond to multiple demands.
- Able and willing to take
- Must possess reliable personal
transportation and be approved by insurance carrier to drive personal
- Must have auditory, visual, and
physical skills to be able to perform tasks as outlined in this job
- Flexible and able to respond to
- Fundraising experience or education
- Must be flexible regarding work
- Responsible for overseeing all
functions of donor database (Donor Perfect) management. Oversee/
implement “contact detail” input. Assure that an accurate donor
database is kept.
- Oversees timely donor
acknowledgements, including thank you letters.
- Helps to oversee all functions of
- Major gift prospect research including
current Casa donors.
- Cultivate and solicit major gift
donors for annual campaign, engaging Director of Development and ED as
required. Donors to include individuals, foundations and
- Implement on-going
personal/written/phone contact with major donors/potential donors.
- Staff lead/Manager of all special
events such as/but not limited to: The Gala, Golf Tournament,
- Oversees record
keeping/files/correspondence for all major annual donors.
- Oversee/report monthly status of
annual campaign operational budget to Board Operations Committee.
- Oversee and or/reconcile donor records
with the general ledger on a monthly or more frequent basis.
- Develop/oversee annual mail
- Implement an annual recognition event
for annual campaign donors/volunteers, incorporating appropriate
- Manage system for securing in-kind
- Produce monthly reports for the Board
of Directors and Director of Development.
- Assure maintenance of a central file
of donor records of correspondence (hard copy).
- Notify clerical support staff of
productions timelines and their role in advance.
- Develop and execute five-year annual
campaign development plan.
- Attend weekly development planning
meetings and monthly development department meetings.
- Prepare and publish Annual Report in
collaboration with Controller, Director of Development and ED.
- Prepare/and or oversee the preparation
and publishing of all solicitation mailings including but not limited
to: annual campaign solicitation letters and newsletter (twice
annually) in collaboration with the Development Department and the ED.
- Act as liaison with groups who raise
annual campaign funds, staying abreast of activities.
- Acts as a spokesperson at public
speaking events to include check presentations, outside events,
informational talks etc.