|Employment | More With Less | Potpourri | Records | Reporting | Research | Revenue | Samples | Systems | Web Sightings|
Assistant Director - Development Services
Reporting to the Director of Development
Services, assist the Director to deliver high quality programming and
computing services. Develop customized reports (Cognos Impromptu, Cognos
ReportNet, and SQL); and create processes for electronic transfer of
information into statistical and reporting tools to facilitate data
manipulation, analysis, and report generation. Maintain and assist in
development of Web functions.
Assist with responding to data retrieval requests, training office staff in the use of computer and Web services, and computer problem solving for the Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop customized reports for the College Advancement office for the benefit of office staff, college personnel or college-related individuals (alumni, trustees, etc) utilizing the current database management system and report writer system.
2. Assist in the development, installation, and maintenance of office Web functions such as Alumni Online Directory, IA Web View of Jenzabar CX Data, Online Alumni Community, Web Phonathons and other similar functions.
3. Assist in computer problem solving, and provide direct assistance or liaison assistance with department of Computing Information Services, as needed to resolve computing problems.
4. Assist office staff, alumni, and other constituencies in problem solving Web issues related to the Alumni Online Directory, Online Alumni Community, and other similar functions.
5. As time permits and with permission of the DDS, assist other administrative college departments in similar computer activities.
6. Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities